Stone Roses: 20th Anniversary

Supposedly your man the Guards have arrested is thought to have been involved in 4 of the stabbings

A source said: ā€œSome lunatic was stabbing people in the back before walking back to his pals and watching as the victims slumped to the floor.ā€

:o

Thats like something out of Scream.

Sad about the young fella from Laois who ODā€™d, a decent family, 21 yrs of age, fucking shit stuff to deal with.

:lol:

Did that transcend into so bad itā€™s good territory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3ms6wsYLI

Saturday night was an awful experience. Everywhere you looked there were really scary looking people covered in muck with evil yet vacant looking stares on their faces, shouting, shrieking weirdly. People doing their shit in public as there were virtually no toilet facilities and certainly no place to wash your hands. Weird, awful ā€œmusicā€ was being blasted out from the speakers. There was a constant threat of violence from those standing beside me. There was little evidence of any kind of intelligent thought from the rest of the crowd. Iā€™ve never been as glad to get out of anywhere as I was to get out of Cusack Park, Ennis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A pity the Dublin team felt the same way.

Liveline now

Also reports of a man missing, along with the girl.

Post of the year Sid

That Aoife wan has turned up and is making her way home. Iā€™d say she was riddled for the weekend by some young fella who fucked her out on her ear after hearing the 6 o clock news. She wants a serious fucking clip around the back of the head.

Girl turned up anyway, probably spent the weekend taking lengths of cock

Beat me to it Mbb

Bravo Sidney, bravo.

Am I the only person who never heard of the Swedish House Mafia before this weekend?

No

Ken Early echoed the views of the more sophisticated TFK posters on the quality of the Stone Roses gig on OTB this evening :clap:

Underwhelming he felt.

So fucking what, the lad in the spar near me thought it was great.