Tom Humphries thread

No snapchat.

And anyway, can’t be snapchatting kids games etc

You picked that up wrong kid … I was just saying you should be on snapchat as it will allow you throw up short clips of you and your drills at work etc … the boys here might learn from you.

Speaking of free dinners kev. The worst ever I’ve gotten was a chicken & chip set up below in Mallow, I ate 2 chips and left it after me. Nice facilities down there and all but the catering is expensive and rotten.

Oh I think he knew exactly what you wanted there, you dirty bastard.

:family_man_girl:

Kev just doesn’t understand the concept that Community people get from volunteering in the local GAA, Soccer, Rugby or Tennis Club.

There is money to be made so all those bastards working their holes off for free are simpletons who are blocking him from COIN.

Was at a local fundraiser yesterday, took in total 5 hours of the day. Can’t say I’d any knowledge of the Cause or its work but I can tell you the lads involved were decent lads who’d be there if I needed a dig out. They’re community men, they put their hands in their pockets for everything local.

But, again. They are stupid cunts in Kev’s mind as TIME IS MONEY.

1 Like

How can he Charge for this?

Ih ya. I’m brutal for it. I did get all recent wotk videod with an underage club alright.

Snapchats is useless for coaching though. If i put a video up i would add text and context. To most it woulf be just lads running around.

Hard to video though when a one man band. Although i really need to get better at that alright

Bring it to the real world fella

Even as a promotion tool - Let clubs etc. see you active…

A club volunteer might hold the camera for you.

Ya thats it, i have some footage from this weekend now. Going to make it a diary.

Tom Humphries will be out of jail by the time this argument is over.

13 Likes

Are you not a member of the gaa at all? Not a member of a club?

What type of tractor were you in @carryharry😉

1 Like

It’s just about creating a buzz … you see the way your man Buff Egan has gone viral from a collection of 10/15 second clips - doesnt have to be over complicated - Just let the world know you exist.

Huge issue.

3 Likes

No. Not a.member this year

Coaching kids should be taken seriously. Just not in a “winning” sense

:rollseyes: