Tom Humphries thread

What would you like it to be?

https://youtu.be/k9QXY80OxS0

1 Like

As an example. Do you prepare a lesson, deliver it and then expect it to be retained?

So it’s good for every single club in Ireland. You will make some COIN off this.

Kev, I mentor other teachers in my school in how to teach my subjects. I do workshops, lunchtimes etc. No one asked me to do it, but I believe that those who are considered good at their jobs and have achieved alot of success have a responsibility to share this knowledge.

No student or teacher of my subjects pay for textbook etc as they all use my resources. I neither received or asked for any payment for this.

11 Likes

Shall we forward on your comments on a Coach & Referee?

You are bang on,several years ago @ChocolateMice Took his own private time and knowledge to mentor a rookie me in fantasy football,two years later I was a champion.

11 Likes

Thats great.

But so what?

Do you want a medal?

I share a huge amount online. Go check it out.

I have explained i have volunteered for years. I still do but just not GAA (a way way better organisation than that) but Gaa clubs employ me to help improve various aspects of coaching or implementing exercise protocals to improve the health of younv lads and you are still not happy.

And you have a responsibility to your family to monitize it and stop being the hero

Go away and cry to someone else fenway. Its fairly pathetic and tiresome at this stage.

The constant patting of yourself on the back is what’s tiresome you hungry cunt.

Why dont you take your expertise to your own club and equip them with the skills you feel every club would benefit from?

I am.

But they are paying for it.

Like everyone else.

I owe them nothing.

You’re a cunt.

4 Likes

Look it, Kev.

No one has an issue with you being paid for your work.

But, it sticks in the craw when you belittle volunteers who try their best to run clubs, Coach kids and keep their Work & Family life all on the go.

In short, Go fuck yourself.

1 Like

I’m not on Facebook or Twitter kev. Why do you get so uptight when you see lads like myself and @fenwaypark making a successful foray into coaching.

No, i’m a professional.

You are just bitter you get nothibg for your pursuits.

You are all that it is wrong with irish people.

If you want to do something for free. Do it.

If someone else does not. Don’t get up on your high horse about it.

The club do not have to pay me. Its a choice. In fact, it was never even a consideration not to pay. They understand it. Its a service. End of. It will hopefully help the club.

You clearly haven’t a clue and are a bit of a hypocritical fool

Sign of a beaten docket when this lame old line is typed out. Surprisingly without any spelling errors too, practice makes perfect I suppose.

I am actually there to support those exact people as they do not have the time to study whats needed for modern kids and coaching.

That is exactly the point. So i hugely reslect those people and want to see them deliver even more and enjoy coaching even more.

You are ab egotistical bluffer who exposed yourself months ago. Ever since i corrected you, you have followed me around like a lost child playing up your development roles

FOAD, mate.

Would you like a “ medal “ ???

No. I get 500 euros.

Plus travel if 50KM or more away.