Tom Humphries thread

What the fuck would you know what I stand for? That’s a bizarre comment.

A lot of people spend a lot of time on here trying to prove they are. I don’t have to, I know I am. It’s called humility and you should try it

1 Like

Spending your life railing against a religion then getting married in one of their churches is the action of a man with no spine. You’re a self confessed mercenary but you cannot corrupt my soul. I’m clear in who and what I am, without confliction.

1 Like

True, but you can have too much down time,
The devil will find work for idle hands to do

Very high level?
How high?

Alot of things don’t add up with you.

You are italian.
But follow tyrone GAA.
You live in Galway but are 150km’s from home.
Italy is a bit further than that fella.
You don’t have sex. But you have a family?

And on and on

1 Like

You are myopic you mean?

Some comfliction is good. World is not black & white

This site, like football, is entertainment mate - nothing more, nothing less… I hope you have more personality in real life and your persona here is to be the things you’ve outlined — You’d be a very sad individual if that’s your real life character.

Again with the bizarre comments - Where have I spent my life rallying against religion? … Do you think this place is real ? :grinning:

But yes, I married in a church for the woman I love - Such actions are the most honourable thing anyone could do for another person - Be willing to bend their beliefs to make another person happy… But I wouldn’t expect a near 40 year old virgin who fears women to understand love.

I believe he once played in a junior soccer competition in the North, and he’s played a bit of inter firm.

I have played semi pro football. I played at that level for four years, mostly during my uni days.

I have a family.
I am Italian.
I live in Galway.
I am asexual.
I live 150 miles from my local GAA club.

Hard to see what the problem is there.

2 Likes

From what i can gathered he played in or around the same level as rhe 2 of us.
Which is ok-good in a sunday league context.

But its not high😂

You have kids?

Nothing bizarre about my comments, looks like they’ve pricked you.

I have a mother, father and siblings - all of whom love me deeply and unconditionally and this is mutual.

2 Likes

Well thats good

You couldn’t prick me if you walked up to me and hit me with a pricking device, pal.

1 Like

This seems to be part of your facade.

TNH. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just like being a man of honour is all part of yours.

In fairness Fenway, many of us have the luxury of volunteering as we have steady income streams. The sort of stuff we volunteer at, we don’t need to feed and clothe ourselves. Kev doesn’t have this slack. His lunch money is on it.

1 Like

I don’t play to the gallery, unlike you.