Tommy Tiernan

Yeah, I was saving him for when KP came back with another smart barb. That was one of the best interviews I ever saw.

1 Like

Jesus, that’s a great show. We won’t see it again until next November for fuck fuck sake.

2 Likes

Who was that ropey one. Tommy was being lined up there, she’d played that game before more times than shed care to admit.

1 Like

Her music is decent to be fair

She was very guarded alright, almost in the same way as tommy tiernan is very guarded himself, I’d say she’d buy and sell ya having been around the block, very entertaining though!

Check out this podcast TOMMY TIERNAN INTERVIEW | ‘Mesmerising Anfield’, the tragedy of Gerrard’s slip, and the loneliness of stand-up by Highlights from Off The Ball on OTB Sports app https://www.offtheball.com//podcasts/highlights-from-off-the-ball/tommy-tiernan-interview-mesmerising-anfield-tragedy-gerrards-slip-loneliness-stand?source=app

Pitiful

The bit about Hitler made me laugh

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s a top top podcast.

1 Like

I can’t listen to Hector

2 Likes

Hector is actually a very interesting man and very good on the podcast

1 Like

Hector is a great character. Criminally underused by RTE nowadays.

I was watching Hanging with Hector with Aidan O’Brien again a few weeks ago and it was class.

He did one with Bertie and Sean Boylan too back then. They were simply incredible times.

Very small minded of you.

soz mate but i cant like everyone & footix muldoon isnt my demographic

Hector is a big fan of people on bikes

1 Like

hectors alright

1 Like

In these difficult times this podcast is chicken soup for the soul. I’d have found Hector’s shouty persona a bit grating in the past but he is top class on this. A brilliant story teller. Tommy is also at his best in a more gentle environment. I’d say Laurita makes the tae.

1 Like

Tommy is a fairly dark character at times. Hector is a good balance to him

3 Likes

There is a fundamental decency in Tommy that comes through in his chat show and the podcast. But as you say the darkness is never too far under the surface either.

6 Likes