Tommy Tiernan

I’d say this lads aytes a few taigs for breakfast every day.

Good interview finally.

Tiernan is 100 times better than Tubs.

1 Like

Tubs would be doing all the talking here, the stupid cunt.

Tommy goes straight in with “what was wrong with you”.

1 Like

If your young fella was gay you’d feel awfully shortchanged denied the big dramatic everyone coming to terms with him being gay moment

I thought this was the Border Bull there for a while.
He’s a forthright chap in fairness. Good luck to him, but to my mind he’s a snack-box away from a heart attack.

The more I think about it, it could be mighty. Two lads on the farm to go rising walls after a bad storm when I’m in my 60s.

3 Likes

I’d say tommy is devestated with this news

He should be.

Huh?

It seems to me the big selling point of this show is “he is better than tubridy “

It isn’t bad to be honest . He is mostly interviewing people we see and hear enough of .

Think of the likes you’d get. Much better than having cancer, or a kid…you counting away at them knowing every one of them was hard gave

1 Like

I’d imagine he’s operating on a fraction of the budget tubs has.

He also replaced that cunt Brendan o connor and ray darcy.

He is certainly earning a hell of a lot less than Tubridy

I think the difference between them is that Tubridy thinks there’s a formula to how an interview should go. Tommy’s having a chat without the desperation of needing it to go well, if it works, it works. You couldn’t see Tommy doing the late late in fairness.

No one slags off Mr @thedancingbaby around here.

:smiley:

Ah he’s a bit of an eejit though

2 Likes

He’s a gent.

1 Like

I can’t stand over his Tommy bashing. Tommy’s a decent sort. TheDancingBaby is a horse botherer.