Tommy Tiernan

I’ve watched bits of the shows here and there. The one thing I’ve taken from it is that the interviews should be longer. Either extend the length of the show, or cut it back from 3 to 2 interviews.

He normally interviews them for about an hour and cuts it down.He’d have knocked a full hour out of Nevin easily enough he’d have loads to talk about but thats what happens when your put on the spot as the interviewer you have no prep done.Great show last night all the same

David O’Doherty is a FOTF and an alright type. He also boned Lisa Hannigan. He put on a lot of weight after they broke up but then got into cycling for a while. Was he looking fat on Tommy Tiernan?

2 Likes

Yes

@feck_it thinks Tommy is coming on doing standup every week :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Jaysus that would be hard to take alright. She’s perfection. Damien Rice was never right after it

2 Likes

Sure when your off your tits every Saturday night what do you expect

They were together for years, I’m surprised you never heard that.

Lisa is an angel, Damo didn’t deserve her. Didn’t he say he’d give it all up to have another crack at her.

go fuck yourself you cheeky git. its been a long time since ive been off my tits. chemicals are bad kid.

Nasty post.

Neven called me a prick once, he wasn’t wrong tbf.

The last 2 episodes have been excellent. The horsey lad from Southill was intriguing to listen to

Flesh that story out a little there boss

Neven and meself dealt with it at the time.

Neven would bate you as handy as he’d bate an egg

Ah no, it never came close to that. Shur he’s a schmall fella.

jesus twas terrible wasnt it.your a strange man

Nawful post