Tommy Tiernan

Yeah he asks the obvious questions that dummys like @Massey want to kmow but also has the craic too.

I was talking to my Dad today, he’s well into his 80s now. He has hated Tommy for years. Too vulgar, loud and racist in his own words. Out of nowhere he starts talking about the interview with the blind lady from a few weeks back. ‘You wouldn’t see Tubridy handling something like that would you’ he says amidst a string of compliments about him.

The true litmus test for Tommy - he’s turned a stubborn Cork auld lad.

13 Likes

Tiernan gave him a chance to say something when he asked “what sorry have you experienced”. He said nawtin!

2 Likes

I’d say if tubridy seen that post he’d do away with himself. It’s an oooooofft and a headshot in one

1 Like

Her poem was utter shit.

I turned over during the break in Heat on RTE 2. It was cringe alright

Think his brother is the guy who owns Imagine communications …

1 Like

On the +1 here… Great interview with brains. I know it’s edited down but Tommy does some job .

3 Likes

What’s the deal with the podcast now. Pay for a 2nd episode every week or something?

Edit - I’ll answer my own question with the link below. Disappointing that they go this route but plenty of people will pay it

Tearing the arse out of it to make a few quid for Hector.

1 Like

Wonder how many listeners they have. 7 quid a month

No point doing it for free if you can make a few bob

2 Likes

What else does Hector be at these days?

I’d love to see him get another go at Hanging with Hector.

They’re already sponsored by Now TV.

If they gave the money to the hospice yer one works for it’d be something at least. this is pure money grabbing.

1 Like

He has some show coming out soon going by what he talked about. Similar to Hanging with Hector but with the Liberian lad who plays corner back for Westmeath and another with a Nigerian lad who plays for Finn Harps. Does sound interesting to be fair.

1 Like

Could be stretching the bants out across two shows a week.

1 Like

Explosion in Patreon over last 12 months. People will pay for online content now.

That time he went to the Breeders Cup with Aidan O’Brien was TV Gold.

1 Like

Not sure why you think they should do it for free ?
They are entertainers, they get paid to perform.

7 Likes

Don’t see the issue, most podcasts have a free episode then they do one on patreon every week to make a few quid.

You still get the free one like always, up to yourself if you wanna purchase the other.