Tommy Tiernan

Post bookmarked.

No mark looking to exploit outrage shocker

6 Likes

Some agent smells a few bob

1 Like

They wont take Tommy. We’ll fuckin riot.

She’ll be shoehorned into some afternoon gig on RTE shortly no doubt.

2 Likes

No more than a girl of her talent deserves

Fire her onto Ear to the Ground.

1 Like

She was wasted in the letter sorting office anyways her talent will see her get to the top

Is she saying she’s not accepting his apology or whats the narrative?

Poor Emer

I think she was happy that Tommy apologised for making a racist joke?
Tommy Tiernan apologises to fellow RTE presenter over controversial joke and removes it from his set - Irish Mirror Online

Liam Griffin at 3.50

RTÉ will squeeze one more Saturday night show out of him.

Talentless dim huckster finds a way to raise her profile by accusing a talented intelligent successful man.
And she was only there because a friend bought her a ticket, and she was only filming the incident because she forgot to put her phone down after filmingsome dancers…
Nothing premeditated about it.
Pathetic.

15 Likes

Delete that before @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy sees it

He was in on it from the start

Je suis Tommy.

1 Like

She won’t be happy until Tommy is burning at the stake

“Obviously if he didn’t believe it was a racist stereotype, he wouldn’t have pulled it from the show and he wouldn’t have written me the email, nor would he have rang me and spoke to me apologising again.”

But Emer said she would like it if Tommy would make a public statement reflecting their interactions as the comedian has remained silent in the media since the controversy.

"I think it was in my ignorance that I assumed he would make a public statement reiterating our conversations, but he has made it clear to me that he feels he has done enough by emailing me and taking the joke from the set.

“My issue with this is that this entire ordeal has not only affected me but it has affected my entire community as the commentary transformed from a horrendous attack against me and my family to an attack on all people of colour with the common rhetoric being leave Ireland to the Irish and all of you need to go back to Africa.

“Not to mention people from our ethnic minority community being described as ‘not really Irish just wannabes’. "Although I appreciate the personal apology and aknowledgement I do believe that the people of Ireland ally’s and our community at least deserve some sort of statement of Tommy’s reflection and actions taken since the telling of the joke.”

4 Likes

Is it too late to nominate her for cunt of the year

1 Like

If only there was a Pain in the Hole of the year

Jesus Christ this wan is fair needy