Tommy Tiernan

Emer is taking a lovely leaf out of the Dil Wickremasinghe playbook.

Your inability to ever fly to Australia again has cut deep.

Once you reflect on it you’ll come to terms with it. I blame the charlatans who preyed on your gombeenism and told you if you paid “a little more” they “offset that nasty carbon”.

She’s no Ella or Helen! She’d remind you more of that Blaithnaid wan with her accusations.

Id say you’ll find hell be explaining it soon enough. On his podcast or elsewhere. He’s an establishment man now whether he likes it or not so he’ll have to if he wants to remain one. I doubt he’ll have the principles of the like of Enoch but maybe I’m wrong.

Nothing. No cleaners around to sweep

Living on the top floor in a block of flats doesn’t make you upper class mate

Tiernan symbolises racist Ireland

I’d like to see her inspecting an agitator

1 Like

He admitted he was wrong

So everyone can move on so :clap:

A good woman to spread slurry I’d say.

Maybe she’s the racist.

Poor oul Tommy has being pulling the piss outta the cousins for years and not a bother …this one is a race grifter

1 Like

I’d give her a bit of leeway based on this. She does seem to take things more personally than the average person.

Id hope so but the woke righties on here are triggered

They’ll get more publicity by cancelling it than they ever got from sponsoring. Maybe they can use the increased exposure to find drivers who actually accept customers

12 Likes

Why did you cancel on the app and a list of options.

Cunts

Wait time takes 10 mins to go from 5 mins to 2 mins and then the prick cancels on you as he’s picked up a fare on the street

Sounds like he got close enough to see you and thought to himself ‘not this cunt again…’

14 Likes