Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Yeah. Shortly after “82 I think?

1 Like

That was some penalty save, the way the ball fizzed out after the block just added to it.

Thoroughly enjoyable.
Offaly had a few smashing jerseys around that time
Interesting point from McGee about lack of migration from Offaly due to Bord Na Mons etc

That Kerry team were the greatest sporting team I ever saw. I remember my father weeping when they were bate. He fucking hated those Offaly cunts for what they done. He was never as happy when mammy bate that battleaxe from Walsh Island to win the Calor Kosangas Housewife of the Year. The only two times I ever did see the man cry.

Jaysus I miss mammy.

1 Like

He hit it perfect height to be saved.

Was that Offaly side juicing lads? Mad eyes on them all

What a goal!

McGee has a lovely way with words.

That was a fantastic match to boot

No harm to see Kerry bate either.

They’ve enough won.

1 Like

Offaly had won 3 Leinsters in a row and had only been beaten by Kerry outside Leinster. Mad to think they were such outsiders.

To look at him you’d say he has the potential to be an absolute cunt but he seems an allright sort

1 Like

@myboyblue should be proud of Mick Dunne .

I’m guessing McGee would have been very young for an inter county manager when appointed

Furlong has 3 All Ireland’s. Still a fit man for mid 70s.

I professed my admiration for Mick many times on here

1 Like

Christmas morning I think

That was a lovely programme.

3 Likes

That was a lovely programme.

Nice bit of ‘we always knew’ talk too, coz that’s the way it is with 1 point wins.

If I’m not mistaken, there was no input from the Kerry players/management which is strange but not surprising.