Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

This Karl chap looks “weird”

What kind of a simpleton is this lad with the shop that he can’t take a day off for fear of his mother. It’s a fucking spar you’re running mate. The world will survive

3 Likes

One of the women on Operation Transformation is an acquaintance of mine. That’s still not enough to make me want to watch the programme, however.

130 hours a week in the summer in a Spar in TubberfookingCurry give me strength🤦‍♂️

Does he think no one else can stack a shelf or something. And the mother watching over everything as well. Two of em terrified someone would take a fiver out of the till

2 Likes

She’ll be carried out of the place on her baking tray😂

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

Kicking off on ITV4 now

Smashing film, the sequence where Cumberbatch has to steal the log book is great

He is hunger out and it is a cash business. Obviously doesn;t trust the staff

He’s hungry alright

The Irish revolution doc is being screened on Monday night next on RTE. Narrated by cillian murphy. Michael D was at the preview screening in the Opera House (Cork) the other night. He gave a tour de France in the Q and A with John Bowman. A friend in attendance said the documentary is sensational

Is this the one based on the atlas ?

Yes

1 Like

Michael D the lad who wouldn’t turn up to the Soloheadbeg memorial but would be top of the queue wherever there were poppies to be laid?

3 Likes

One and the same. He gave a run down on his family history in the IRA and finished up with an evisceration of Churchill. Martin Manseragh was on the panel with him

I heard there was a large cohort of undesirables at the Sologhead memorial.

All things to all people. He’ll probably sit down for soup with the IRFU brigade this weekend too.

1 Like

I was there with the Howth/Sutton Brigade

Yes mate, we cottoned on that you were in attendance alright, you may have mentioned it

2 Likes

Nice show on Buddy Holly on BBC4 now.

1 Like