Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

MCBAIN!!!

1 Like

Dumb and Dumber just started on Comedy Central

Is anybody watching this Freddie Flintoff documentary about eating disorders on BBC1 right now. He’s talking about his lifelong bulimia, he was going into the toilets of Lords during the Ashes and making himself throw up. He’s coming across very well, it’s really changing my opinion of him

I’m only watching it because Netflix is down though and I’ll switch this off as soon as it comes back on.

4 Likes

He is an alright sort. Comes across as very honest in this

1 Like

A very bright chap.

What the fcuk is this ‘first love’ shite on virgin One… I simply can’t turn it off… :eyes:

Michael Palin travel look back show this Sunday 8pm BBC 2

I see Gino is doing Family Fortunes. The restaurant trade must be gone down the Swanee.

I’m after watching an adult cartoon on Rte called Fantasy Ireland. It was made by the people behind Zig and Zag and it might be the worst shit I’ve ever seen on TV in my entire life.

1 Like

I see dermot bannan has given up designing houses and is now travelling around the world looking at houses someone else designed

Was that the show where he realised that at night time when you have lights on you cannot see out of a glass box but the world can see in.

No. It’s a new series. He’s going around Toronto looking at gaffs

My missus loves watching this show.

2 Likes

Lads dermot is top class. Rte have done something right at least

A guilty pleasure of mine

I’m not ashamed to admit it. I’m enjoying this new program too. Canada is a great spot. These building techniques are what I would like to see the greens bring forward here

1 Like

Them architect lads can spout any auld shite and other architect types will lap it up

3 Likes

They mind each other alright

That was tv gold by the way. you could actually see it dawning on him

1 Like

That cabin was unreal.

1 Like

It’s like art. People telling you why you should like it rather than it actually being likeable. I enjoy Dermot but he must be the most unoriginal architect going. Take down a few walls put in a big window. Every time.
I love grand designs. People with a genuine vision to do something mental and your man with his thinly veiled contempt every time they tell him their budget and timeline

2 Likes