Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Thought it was shite bar the last house that had a cool feature of pulling back gates to create a breeze through. All the others were arrogant, impersonal, banal buildings not homes.

Bannon fawning away at some lad who makes the hallway external so depths of winter have to go outside to get to the kitchen.

Dribble

1 Like

It’s the best show on tv.McCloud is a great presenter.

1 Like

I was laughing at @Bandage watching Gogglebox instead of Ajax v Liverpool but it’s started on Virgin+1 right now and it’s very good. The seethe and cynicism and attacks on the government are off the charts. There’s old ladies breaking down and crying. Every second word is “fuck”. They’re launching into every single celebrity on the TV, destroying them all. They all fucking hate watching TV. Ireland is a joke shop but in some ways Irish people remain much better than English people.

Football without crowds is shite so I only watch Ireland play club and international football these days. We’re playing Milan in the Europa League tomorrow night so I’ll tune into that.

6 Likes

Here @Tank watch it through to the end. Auld Barbara in Donegal slagging off Cliff Richard was priceless.

1 Like

I couldn’t believe it. She never curses!

1 Like

Glenn Campbell on bbc4

What a voice

3 Likes

Heard him live twice,sound systems atrocious first time at Siamsa cois Laoi ,great voice: and kenny R also

Just watched a very interesting show on China on Food Network there. Ended up in a Uighur city. I think they have a plus one channel. Well worth a watch.

Story of the Jam on Sky Arts. Cc @balbec

2 Likes

I need to start a row with the wife sharpish.

1 Like

Any good ???

Great early footage so far.

Lots of 60 yr old men with rolled up Levi 501s and Docs reminiscing now.

1 Like

Guess who produced Kinvara’s own Declan O Rourkes latest album? @balbec

Nile Rodgers?

Partial credit

1 Like

Is there a sky arts +1? I lost the head after the fifth book on late Late was promoted and ironically started reading champagne football.

Fagan making jam on TV… World’s fucked.

1 Like

I missed it also. A repeat tomorrow night on same channel at 1130 and more style council stuff. And Jam live starting soon. Hit record button

2 Likes