Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Before the Munster Quarter Final in 2017, Tipp went in as reigning champions while Cork were hopeless the previous year.

Yet in the parade, there was a Cork auld lad behind me roaring, “Remember who we fucking are boys”.

It was no surprise to see Kingston, Coleman, Fitzgibbon and Meade rip it up afterwards.

it was , a good half hour too short though

Ah they fudged the transfer to the Glen and the few controversial on field incidents.

Watching it on the plus one here. Is the grandson any use?

A decent club hurler

1 Like

What did I miss

A cunt of a man

The Den has been excellent.
Darcy no longer a total cunt.

D’Arcy is grand when he’s not allowed to take himself seriously. His radio show was really good initially until he disappeared up his own hole and decided he was important

3 Likes

Dustin and the lads curb his shit. He doesn’t get away with the fuckactory there.

2 Likes

Lottie Ryan on Claire Byrne later talking about her last Christmas in the house she grew up in.

1 Like

This dirty cunt on the bus.

I see that now . Sweet Divine Jesus .

Garda Ultan Larney. I’d say he’s from the Farney.

Garda Dong Zheng on now. Not from the Farney.

Wow. Much catch that on the +1.

There was a very efficient robbery there earlier on. Yerman goes in with his face covered, a lad is there on his own packing the shelves and when the robber approaches him he has the demeanour of a man who has had this happen to him about 10 times before and the whole thing was over in a few seconds.

The lad in Carlow got away with a fair skelp of cash seeing as he was only armed with a roll of duct tape

Couple of grand right hooks there

2 very cheap shots