Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Really enjoying AH’s current offering of Striking Out.

Wonderfully realistic and gritty storyline with fabulous acting performances from the entire cast.

I love Vogue.

1 Like

It’s fairly brutal alright, I couldn’t bring myself to continue from half way through episode 2.

The Sherlock finale was very good I thought. Watched it in the cinema and it looked well on the big screen.

I thought it was a crock of shit

1 Like

Charity :smile: AHAR got mugged off good & proper on the Claire Byrne show tonight. Bookface strikes again.

+1, enjoyed it a lot, few quibbles but for the most part an enjoyable if waning series. No Moriarty no party.

1 Like

The presence Moriarty has on screen is unequalled. Great character brilliantly played

Con Air just started on Sky Thriller if any of ye looking for something to watch

Millennials feeling sorry for themselves on RTE2 now.

RTE are worse for giving this muck airtime.

That Stephen Kinsella is an awful cunt too.

That cunt with his degree from Trinity with his “woe is me” spiel. Fuck off.

These pricks should be brought down to Crumlins Children hospital and shown what real suffering is. Or alternatively dropped in the middle of Syria or Iraq.

5 Likes

Social media has a big part to play in these sob stories…years ago people just got on with their troubles.

Attention seeking now is being carried out subconsciously.

Shtate of his hair too. Get it cut snowflake!

2 Likes

Ah here, a fuckin threadmill!!

Lah di dah!

Is the missus working?

The state needs a remedial works programme for some of these cunts . Repairing roads , building stone walls , labouring on flood defence schemes , picking stones etc… Give them the minimum wage.

Worried he can’t pay his Sky bill. :rollseyes:

He was wearing a navy wool cardigan, a pink shirt and a pair of mint green chinos.

Cunt, cunt, cunt.

2 Likes

sad to see some of the financial problems these people have

1 Like

Sad looking scenes in a leafy south side suburb.

And he’s a gay

2 Likes