Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Assume the Kinihans will look to have him “clipped” when he’s back in Ireland

The Latvian hitman wasn’t much use

Any chance The Monk will go all Whitey Bulger and turn informant?

Informant on who? He’s allegedly recorded premeditating a murder. Ain’t no plea bargain there

1 Like

The Kinahans in some shape or form. Didn’t realise he was recorded at all

Why does the national media have such a hard on for Gerry Hutch and not the likes of Jim Mansfield, Citywest n sons?

1 Like

The Monk has been stitched up by the establishment.

Gerry Hutch never put his gun on no citizen

He never put a spread on for the 04 Sunday Independent girls n Barry Egan back in the day

Becuase he is long dead?

3 Likes

His gun toting son isnt

I’d say they have plenty stories to tell

The pigs have gone after the little guy again.

Funny you ask that, I used to encounter Gerry Hutch in Weston airport which at the time was owned by Jim Mansfield

TNH

2 Likes

They had a van that Hutch travelled in Belfast to bugged.

Poor from the Monk, he should have fled to somewhere with no extradition treaty to here.

Really, really sloppy.

1 Like

Hes played this one very badly from day one tbh.

Monk might just have been sick of being on the run. Come back, face the music and walk free. Not sure if a few tape recordings are enough to convict a lad!!!

If I was him I’d sing like a fuckn canary,do a deal and go on the witness protection.With half his family gone and the prospect of life in prison,what realistically has he got to lose?

Be some craic out in Dubai then :joy:

Monks problem is given the severity of the alleged crime and the complexity of its organisation that his trial will be held in the special criminal court thus his ability to charm a jury removed.