Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Milletts and Army bargains did serious trade in the late 80s/early 90s. Butterfly knives were a great accompaniment to a parka jacket and the odd gas mask

2 Likes

Capel Street was the place to clothe yourself in those days.

1 Like

It’s flipped from a place where you get clothes to a place where now you take them off

1 Like

There was/is a shop on the Coalquay in Cork that sold the German parkas, all Doctor Martin boots, lumberjack shirts and canvas school bags, McCarthys, great shop

It was the only place to get Docs and parkas

I had the navy one with a PLO scarf. The equivalent of a duvet going up to school on the bike on a frosty morning.

The butterfly knife was some bit of kit. I couldn’t use it so I bought a Bowie knife. With a black blade so the lad I was about to off wouldn’t see the glint off the blade.

1 Like

@Spidey

Who got plugged in Priorswood?

I’m hearing it was just a bike crash

@anon98850436 with Anthrax & Slayer on his bag & listening to wet wet wet at home

15 Likes

:clap:

thats a beautiful putdown buddy

The extradition of Gerry Hutch is going ahead - appeal denied. The question arises (according to the news) as to whether he’ll be repatriated (A) on a commercial flight or whether the Government will use a (B) military aircraft and fly into Baldonnell.
In the name of Christ this isn’t Hannibal Lecter or some kind of alien being we’re talking about.

1 Like

It’ll all depend on if the lads bringing him back can stop off for a few pints and a super macs at junction 14 on the way

Surprised the drug dealers haven’t robbed The North Face off us yet.

1 Like

Are you going to get going on this?

The Government Jet bringing The Monk home.

I think it will be a CASA rather than the Learjet

If he’s to make a.break for it, tonight’s the night!

Live scenes from the Kinahan compound

The Government are acting the cunt here allowing and encouraging every media outlet access to this charade. The roving reporter from VM1 who’s normally oohing on about COVID numbers is without at Baldonnell straining her eyes skyward to see is there a surface to air missile launching anywhere.
This lassie is, I feel, more suited to leaning at the side of a crush at the mart in Carrigallen and reporting on the travails of the beleaguered farmer section. Govt. sending out signals that they’re tough on crime blah blah…Asst Justice minister and general cunt Paul Williams will be gushing later on…This country….

7 Likes

Gave that a like for the mention of Carrigallen.