Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

CAB auction if you want to get a start on the Christmas shopping.

6 Likes

A few good bargains in there if you have a little honor ocarroll kelly.

I hope the cunts are watching and weeping.

Good value on the gold bars there.

Watch dealers piling in

If you were so minded you could buy one and double or treble your money

They love the Louis Vuitton, always thought it looked shite.

They’re pulling the piss with the LV sunnies.

The premiums seem steep enough:

Buyers Premium: All Lots are subject to 20% Buyer Premium plus VAT @23% on the Buyers Premium. Minimum Buyers premium of € 50 plus VAT @23% per Lot. Unless stated otherwise.

That’s all opening prices.

Be mindful too, you’ve to add 20% to the final price for auctioners + 20% VAT on top of that total figure.

I got stung one Xmas thinking I’d snagged a bargain. By time added all that plus fucking courier to bring it down from Belfast, didn’t end up much better off.

You’d imagine Wilson boys have some serious security systems in place. Can imagine a few lads who were lightened to supply the auction items would be only tol happy to go lighten it back.

Yeah all true.

You’ve also no way of knowing if the stuff is real or not and no come back if it’s fake.

Came with certs this particular piece and she had it valued (as part of the divorce proceedings!)

2 Likes

The watches are stated as being with or without papers. The auction houses would be obliged to do due diligence on the items.

You’d want your head examined to be buying unless you were in the trade.

4 Likes

The Rolex Kermit is at a seriously low reserve

1 Like

My limited or perhaps naive understanding of them buying rolexes and gold, is that they don’t lose significant value over time, and that it is a result of small to mid level operators not being able to put their earnings in financial institutions after the Gilligan inspired introduction of CAB, which will until his death, earn him pariah status with almost anyone above street level in the drug business in Dublin. The LV gear is always the moll’s choice, but it’s baffling to me that someone living in oftentimes corporation housing, would have ownership of clothing items of a combined total equalling the price of their flat, whilst their neighbours live in the lowest levels of poverty in the state. Many of these arm-candy to drug dealer women get so used to the lifestyle, so far removed from their upbringing, that they end up shacking up with another gangster, once they’re thrown on the scrapheap, or can no longer tolerate their sponsor’s dysfunctional lives. A friend of mine who was involved in crime ended up with one of the Gilligan gang’s exes, the Panda who was shot by the Real IRA, his missus ended up in Dubai with Daniel Kinahan. I would say the existence, as opposed to a life, needs a regular supplement of valium, at the very least.

2 Likes

I can see lads on here wearing a lot of that stuff cc @TheUlteriorMotive

I’m on record as once owning the same jacket the lad in the hotel reception was murdered in.

I’ve pivoted to luxurious minimalism since then.

3 Likes

A mink bra-top?

“The Family”

RTE news : Airplane and €8m worth of drugs seized in Dublin

http://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2023/1201/1419648-gardai-plane/