Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

I thought they reckoned he wasnt even critical anymore.

Here’s when the opportunities come in for lads to prove their loyalties and get their hands dirty for the Hennessys. The two sons will want to be hands-on as the emotions run high but they’ll be tailed within an inch for the next year I’d imagine, which will probably stop them getting clipped themselves. They’ll also have to keep the drug operation running to fuel a murder machine which isn’t cheap, which itself most likely will be beyond their capabilities as everyone of their known associates will be stopped and searched and their houses raided constantly, with the new level of red hot attention. When Declan Gavin got stabbed in Abrakebabra in Crumlin, the boys who stepped up to the plate were those who were looked after until they themselves died, or were jailed for life. I’d say the Garda tactic will be, with the knowledge that they need to finance a slaughter, they’ll do a full court press on them all until they find drugs on enough of them, refuse them bail, and hope it simmers down.

1 Like

He stabilised, then took a turn for the worse allegedly.

Not surebif you need allegedly… he definitely took a turn for the worse anyway…

14 Likes

Maybe the docs in the hospital did the state some service

1 Like

Well he sounds like he’s in a fairly serious condition.

1 Like

@Spidey can you get the details on Jay jnr? I’m kind of surprised he’s gone to spain if so, thought he was gone all Sonny Corleone by his insta post someone threw up.

Someone posted on another forum that Jay Jr and an 18yr old nephew (not sure of Jay’s or the deceased) are the two currently in custody that aren’t named.

1 Like

I feel bad now for questioning Tristan’s competence as a shooter

7 Likes

He’s stabilised again now.

He didn’t even whinge once

1 Like

Another good man gone

Looks a lot older than 36

He was a teenage darts prodigy, he just preferred to use needles.

Bad day at the office

The condolences section on RIP.ie for these fellas should be a hoot.

The red Hennessy brothers, two rotund exemplars of Irish gentlemen, adorned with resplendent red hair and endearing freckles, possess turkey teeth of notable refinement.

Emanating an aura of undeniable sophistication.

2 Likes

Momma said it do be that way sometimes

https://x.com/Healyhack/status/1743223068099547555?s=20

He doesn’t look much like a Hennessy nephew