Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

…and his kid brother. It might be an attempt to diffuse tensions until they get a funeral out of the way.

I’m hearing Jay Hennessy snr will be getting the Odwyer family undertakers treatment tmrw

4 Likes

You’d notice this a lot in Ireland too. My next door neighbours are an African family. Absolutely lovely friendly kids. Teens and young 20s born and raised here. Almost all their friends calling to the house etc are black

These “gangland” lads are fierce braindead all the same.

Unless theyre up to their eyes in cocaine. The middle managers above them most be thinking what the fuck. They’re absolute idiots.

Edit: i see the seizure was in 2022.

https://twitter.com/gardainfo/status/1491865115335053315?t=t0eIANUbIZ__SePqfzQ57g&s=19

The cycle must be so repetitive. Rise to the top, have a beef with a rival a few years later, get jail for firearms or get popped.
If they were just happy to live away in unison and make a comfortable living to buy as many man bags, Canadian Goose’s and care for a Bully. They’d all live happily as you rarely here any of them arrested for supply.

3 Likes

Its the Peaky Blinders innit mate.

5 Likes

Great Banter

2 Likes

Fucking hell, the balaclava one is bizarre.

Who’s going to post the scene from the Wire?

The balaclava ffs. :sweat_smile: They have no shame.

1 Like

Classy.

Everytime i pick up a steak knife now when having my dinner, i cant but think of the events in Blanch from Christmas Eve :neutral_face::see_no_evil:

Great friends alright, left him in there like a fucking eejit to be cut up and one of them even closed the door behind him.

1 Like

More Stakenife At Work than Sniper At Work.

That’ll go quite well with the family given some of their political leanings

Does it put you off your steak? Will go vegan now?

There’s no great minds there. Their mate disemboweled should really cause a reframe in how they think but it won’t.

5 Likes