Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Well I am married to a vegetarian so I’m half way there anyway. A vegan is too far however

1 Like

Nearly every every cunt I dated/relationshitted/married in the last 15yrs has been a vegetarian. It’s a plague. I remember in the early days frying off chopped little bits of chorizo to help keep me right. I lived in a houseshare once where we’d all take turns at cooking. One was vegan. That would normally cost a score in having to tell them you were going out for pizza. After a few rounds of her fare, I knew it was never going to improve.

2 Likes

Imagine leaving near them.

https://x.com/dubslife1/status/1748322646746337606?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

1 Like

Reporting on this sorta stuff is no good for anyone

6 Likes

They’ve taken this to a new low. What company offers the service to desecrate a coffin in this manner for a few bob?

3 Likes

It’s a delicate one this. I saw a coffin recently of a teenage boy from a good family who was stone mad into hurling and football, club and county. They did the coffin in his club crest to that effect. It wasn’t for me but each to their own.

2 Likes

We can’t be too far off sponsor’s logos on coffins. A giant Bulmers logo with the “Nothing added but time” slogan would fit right in on that yoke.

3 Likes

CAB has taken all my dough…

1 Like

And left me with no place to go

Do they burn that or hand it back?

so were the brains-trust followed to the the restaurant or is there a rat in the group that gave their location away to sharpshooter Mr Sherry?

A social media post of the table ordering champagne is believed to be the eh trigger

3 Likes

Seems like the guards were busy today…ballyseedy garden centre of all places

That was coming. I heard it was a money laundering front ages ago.

CAB were supposedly in there a few months back.

Mad though. He was making serious legitimate money. The garden centre in Tralee was a gold mine. Full of yummy mummys speding €20 on a sandwich

What time was that? I past around half 10 and all quite

10 Likes

Savage business

http://www.rte.ie/news/munster/2024/0216/1432760-cork-drug-seizure/

I ate there lately with the kids , fabulous place to eat. The cafe there was massive and felt like a goldmine.

It’s a great spot with kids. Hopefully it can survive the fallout