Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

“So these wimmin they also slate house’s yes”
“And plastering too, excellent”

3 Likes

I would request a dwelling of a type that Bin Laden was eventually captured in. High outer walls, roaming space for chickens, enough space indoors for all the wives not to be clattering over each other in the kitchen and a decked out basement for Osama Jr to enjoy his fortnight escapades.

1 Like

I have to try something.

1 Like

We’ll have to go up and finish it for him like these lads

3 Likes

A well-known Leinster-based funeral home is under investigation on suspicion of being used by the Kinahan organised crime group to launder criminal cash.

The Criminal Assets Bureau (Cab) has launched an investigation into the funeral home’s activities, the Sunday Independent can reveal.

One source said that gardaí have established “definitive links” between the company and high- ranking members of the Kinahan gang.

They said the funeral home in east Leinster is a “perfect place” for criminals to launder cash, and even potentially hold secret meetings, with at least one high-ranking member of the cartel having been spotted at the premises.

“The Kinahans use many businesses to launder money, from car washes to cafes and pubs, so while using a funeral home to launder cash might be a bit unorthodox, it is also perfect in many ways,” said the source.

There is no suggestion that families availing of the services of the funeral home know anything about its links to the Kinahan cartel.

Clip clop?

1 Like

That was my first thought.

Great videographer skills.

2 Likes

I think the salt of the earth lads like @Spidey had that place well flagged on here

Is this the place that does those high end videos for the scumbags?

2 Likes

Serious detective work here from @Mac

11 Likes

I wonder is the firm who pulled off the David Byrne (Regency victim) funeral the same as the scrambler funeral video firm? If there’s two, I’d go with the classier one.

At this stage, he’d probably be better off doing 5 or 6 years on good behaviour in an Irish prison and live like a lord for the rest of his days. If he gets convicted of anything similar in the UK or the U.S. he may forget about it.

1 Like

The South West is the new Nogales

Ten suspected members of an organised crime group arrested in major West Cork garda operation

Seems like a strange one?

Sounds like the drugs weren’t landed but they moved in and arrested them anyways. You’d have expected customs and other agencies to be involved if they thought they had landed a heap of drugs.

1 Like