Turd Division 17/18

Install the fantasy NFL app on your phone and go to game centre

I have that mate. Looks even enough at the moment but I’m sure he’ll kick my ass at the weekend

It’s middling, you’d hope for 20+ from your QB and 10+ from a RB. @chops91 has two top players on a bye, at the moment I’d make you about a 7/4 shot, it’d be great for me and @Copper_pipe if you could beat him and we win this week

And my qb out for the season. God Speed deshaun Watson. You played a part in chops boys great start to the season

1 Like

Forgot he was yours, must have won a few games for you almost by himself, this could be the opening me or @Copper_pipe were eating for

1 Like

Could be. Ya he was outstanding fantasy wise for me. The thing I love about fantasy is that it’s never over until the final. Injuries can happen at any point

@caulifloweredneanderthal has been shafted by the Zeke ruling, and to make it worse he had a Thursday night RB in the flex spot.

You look a certainty to go 5-4.

Ya, I’d say I’ll win by 50 points at least

This weekend promises to be a spectacular series of fights to the death in the best fantasy league on TFK.

1 Like

Bar Chops impressive run of wins, the League has been very competitive tbf. :clap::clap:

Chops will win his division but playoffs are the goal.

1 Like

He drafted well and waivered and picked up FA’s who caught fire early doors.

Of the 16 spots currently on my roster, I drafted 9 of them. Couple of niggly injuries in the crop too & some with patchy form. Still very difficult to release them as on their day I have more than a few that can score very well.

You should win your division

Exactly. Playoffs are very different. In my other league last year i only lost 1 game in the regular season and got knocked out in my first playoff game

Who knocked you out!?? :eek:

1 Like

You’d have to make @Raylan strong favourite there with his extraordinary array of RBs and Russell Wilson, fuck all at WR though but still the top scorer in the turds.

Any one in need of a quarter back I have the elite Matt Ryan I’m willing to part with

I wonder :weary::weary:

Congrats you cunt.

Winston fucked again the weak ass cunt.