Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

It was dynamite. Among other substances.

Why?

Escape from dannemora is top class

3 Likes

Remember seeing a trailer for this and thinking it looked class but completely forgot about it. Where would I be able to watch this, me oul mucker?

Its on th’oul shky boxsets on demand service but im sure some modern day TFK long john silver will get you a version

1 Like

It’s pretty good alright

Dunno about anyone else but I am well lost. :no_mouth:

Me too. About 10 different story strands on the go

It’s on all the torrent sites so should be readily available. I still have a copy if you’re not torrent literate.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe that an individual capable of downloading torrents is also unable to book a flight without any difficulties.

Is that the show with Eoghan Murphy’s brother in it?

Yes. He’s a shit actor, his brother is a shit Housing Minister and his grandfather was a shit accountant (according to Gay Byrne anyway)

2 Likes

in fairness his father and his uncle are excellent lawyers and decent men as well

This is tfk pal. If you don’t have something nasty to say about somebody don’t say anything at all

4 Likes

Same too much going on. Hard to keep track of flashbacks, similar characters and strange events.

I’ve an awful feeling it’s going to turn into some kind of werewolfey supernatural caper. The scene with the deer was fairly trippy.

1 Like

The detective one has an awful vampire vibe off her alright.

1 Like

You see, it’s easy enough to download torrents and the like. You can either do it or you can’t. The problem with Ryanair is that they are codding most people. Most people don’t know they are being codded and are happy as Larry. I know that they are trying to cod me. I highlight the fact, then look stupid because of it. Do you get my meaning?

Succession is the greatest tv show of all time. Only through seadon 1. Thanks to whomever suggested it, @Cicero_Dandi maybe. Hard to rate who is the most despicable out of them all. Kendal is a pathetic non-man. Cameron a weirdo phony on another plane of delusion. Romulus is obviously funny but a nasty fuck. Shiv, she’s the fucking scariest one, beyond ruthless. Logan is a tremendous character and I found myself rooting for him. Best Brian Cox line: when’s he’s asked has he told the other kids about the hostile take over… 'Is it to my advantage?" Oh right, yeah, I’ll tell them.

3 Likes

3 episodes in to this Dublin murders. Not too bad so far, but there are so many characters it’s hard to keep everyone straight

1 Like