Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Most ppl with a decent android box + IPTV can access all of the above ,sideloaded yes,with movies HD + popcorn etc etc etc,+ netflix what more could you ask for,think my movies HD APK has most

Watchmen is tremendous fun.

2 Likes

watching programmes on your laptop?

Never heard of a HDMI cable old man?

My IPTV has them included. Obv not full netflix library but good bit of it.

1 Like

So download a load of viruses onto your laptop, then hook the laptop to TV with cables going everywhere… What a load of rubbish.

You fellas have heard of casting right?

What in the sweet fuck. :rofl:

I can see your gaff now

Being honest - I only watch tv for an hour in the evening with princess and that sounds like too much work for shows she probably wouldnt watch - tho i’m interested in seeing watchmen… I might have to sacrifice day posting time on TFK to watch some of it on my bosses time.

Get a tablet and download cyberflix you arseclown

What TFK needs is someone to download all of these shows and put them on a shared folder on Dropbox or something that auld tech illiterate fuckers like yourself and myself can work

1 Like

Shur where would I get the time for that? I dont know where @Turenne gets the time to be watching 10 shows at any one time. Princess has allotted me a free 3.5 hours on Sundays which I use to watch NFL. I dont know how you lads do it.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You’re spoilt kid

I strongly encourage you to do this.

3 Likes

I might trial it for a day next week -

1 Like

I can’t believe @anon61878697 has lasted this long on the Internet

1 Like

Isn’t that basically what @Copper_pipe is doing for ye here.

That was the joke

Dropbox would be messy.

An FTP server with a link would be a lot for convenient but lot of effort in managing that on my own.

Until then, the VOD from my guy is the best alternative id say.