Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Watchmen is so fucking good, off the charts shit. Fear a Lost style denouement but fuck it it’s fun so far.

The end of Silicon Valley.

:slightly_frowning_face:

Great show.

That was a lovely way they finished it. Shame they couldn’t get Erlich back.

1 Like
1 Like

This guy likes to fuck

2 Likes

Ah lads, Rami Malik is the gift that keeps on giving. What a penultimate episode of Mr Robot, back to the true mindfuck days of the show. The two hour final episode is going to be off the hook off the chain!!!

1 Like

I am the egg man
We are the egg men

Started Gomorrah the series, 3 episodes in. Very good so far. After trying and failing with a good few horrendous Spanish and French series, I thought it would be more of the same with the eyetalans, but this is good so far.
I saw the movie, which was good, but bloody grim.

2 Likes

It’s outstanding.

You find somewhere with English subtitles to watch it?

Edit: sorry, realised youre likely talking about the original movie. There’s a new spin off movie of the series I thought you were talking about.

Missus in Spain has the HBO app so I’m watching it through that, obviously with English subtitles. I have a bit of eyetalan, but impossible to keep up with the dialect in this.
Did the film come first or the series? I can’t remember the plot in the film only that it was set in the same shitbox appartment complex, and had a very grim ending.

There’s another film/series on Netflix called Suburra, set in Rome. It’s not bad and worth a watch, but not as strong as Gomorrah based on what I’ve seen so far. The latest season of Suburra wasn’t great though.

Spanish series, Farina is good too.

Can’t find it at all, good or bad. Released Dec 5th.

Suburra Series 1 was good the second series was shite. There was a film as well I think.

The film came first in 2008.

Have you tried Money Heist? An easy going Spanish yarn with loads of cliff hangers.

I found it tricky enough to download. Although made in Spain, the main language spoken in English. So the first version I downloaded was dubbed in Spanish, with English subtitles. A right pain to try watch as the subtitles were a translation from the Spanish, not the original English. I think it’s on Netflix, so that’s probably problem solved for you, but not your wife.

yeah, season 2 was muck alright.

The gyppo is the best character in it

1 Like

I have seen it yeah, again, the last season I thought wasn’t great. Farina was better I thought. Tis on Netflix.

I tried that Marseille series. As I expected, lots of sleazy older French blokes riding young ones.

It gets very same / same as the seasons go on…

What’s this about a mrs in Spain, have you one in every country?

Yerra the mrs is a spanart , I’m over and back all the time. Have to shit or get off the pot next year in terms of location, but there’s no start to be had over there.

You could open a novelty T-shirt shop over…and sell whacky shirts that say ‘kiss me I’m Irish’