Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Ooooooft

Ah, I’m only messing. Sure you left yourself wide open.

1 Like

I mentioned the follow up on the Netflix thread, Treme. Halfway through S1 and Im thinking it just might be even better :open_mouth:

Edit - not a follow up to The Wire but same cast and crew more or less

1 Like

Must take a look at that.

Christ.

Yeah watched all four seasons of that. Simon had to bargain his way with HBO to even get that far with it. Steve Earle and Spider Stacy make appearances

1 Like

Gangs of London coming to SKY this week. From Gareth Evans of the “The Raid” fame so thats gotta count for something. Colm Meaney is in it, but given the first line of the blurb about it says " For 20 years, Finn Wallace (Colm Meaney) was the most powerful criminal in London. Billions of pounds flowed through his organization each year. But now he’s dead – and nobody knows who ordered the hit." he may not have a large role you’d suspect.

Watching it for the first time ever. Just at season 2. It’s incredible

1 Like

Gone mad watching the Grand Tour lately. After my well documented road trip around Utah last year, this has put a savage want on me for a mad trip somewhere

Yeah Meaneys a class act and anything he’s involved in turns out good

Dont get carried away there, he’s had a few stinkers.

Love him in all I’ve seen as another favourite of mine is Pat Shortt

Probably dont watch this. Actually, watch it, its magnificently bad.

Remember that harmless fun

I’m out.

1 Like

I’m starting a new series with Mrs Barnes tonight. I’ve narrowed it down to Bosch or Goliath. Would anyone care to offer an opinion on which is better?

Bosch by a fair margin

1 Like

Goliath is a stinking pile or crap. Even Billy Bob can’t save it

1 Like

Finished watching Fleabag series two last night.

1 Like

and…