Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

It turns out the wife has Amazon prime for shopping, and never knew it meant we had TV as well. Anyway, there isn’t much of note on it really. However I’ve just started watching the man in the high castle and it is excellent. I’ve also started Parks & Recreation, a nice handy watch with some very funny moments.

I watched a few of them and gave up.I must go back to it.

Mr Robot

1 Like

I’m enjoying it anyway, into the second season now.

It’s on my list, I was watching it before and enjoyed it, just never watched the new seasons when they came out

1 Like

McMafia on Netflix is good

I think @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy recommended it.

The Night Manager is excellent on Prime.

They are quite similar but well worth a watch in some downtime.

Bosch Bosch Bosch

1 Like

I thought it was poor enough, I just couldn’t get into it. There’s a show called counterpart that’s good, your man JK Simmons is the main actor in it he’s a great actor. It was cancelled after two seasons though there was no buzz about it but I liked it.

Bosch is daycent. 7.5/10 after series 1. Good story lines, decent plot twists. On the downside the script can be a little cliched. Harry has had to deliver a couple of really corny lines

Agree, watched episode 1,bar fighting scenes vv amateurish

@Copper_pipe and myself have been trying to tell lads this for months.

Parks and Rec is outstanding once you get into Season 2

Gets way better

1 Like

Anyone ever watch this Swedish show modus thats on two now, any good?

Gangs of London is absolutely fucking preposterous

Enjoying it all the same. Ridiculously comic book violent

2 Likes

I watched about 40 minutes of the 1st episode and had to turn it off.Absolute rubbish.Very disappointed.

Watched 1 episode it’s not good

1 Like

Bosch is utterly superb I’ve watched three seasons now. Season three has been the best so far. Season one was a bit better than two I thought. I love the way they carry the theme of his hunt to find out who murdered his mother all the way through as a driving force. Also the fact that numerous storylines run concurrently. The main actor playing Bosch is brilliant but there’s lots of other good acting parts too. It’s got a very authentic US crime feel to it.

2 Likes

Drivel I thought have up on it