Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

I can confirm this is recommended. Excellent show.

I’m after giving up on this after 3 episodes. I enjoyed the first 2 series and Pullman is a diamond but this series is overly bleak and depressing.

What’s the gist of the Sinner? Have meant to start it for a while now.

Watching the Man City documentary the last few nights. Its actually surprisingly good. They should have subtitles for peps bullshitty pep talks to the team. Hard to know if anyone is listening to them. Sliding doors moment when they were considering signing van Dijk in January 2019.

I haven’t seen the other two series, but the 3rd one gets a Meh/10 from me.

1 Like

No action, slow moving, small town American stuff. But kept my wife awake so it must be good.

1 Like

Anyone watch Letterkenny? I haven’t enjoyed a comedy as much in a long time.

The show follows the residents of Letterkenny, a small rural community in Ontario. Loosely based on Jared Keeso’s (The creator) hometown of Listowel, Ontario.

Never heard of it. Surprised at the Irish name dropping description above.

1 Like

Listowel Ontario. I wonder is it a drinking town? I know a very witty publican down there who would do well if he branched across the Atlantic

Loads of towns and villages in the US and canada are named after Irish towns

1 Like

Think there’s 10 or 11 Dublins in the US.

1 Like

They keep doublin and doublin and doublin.

4 Likes

Zero zero zero, my e-friends. Check it out. I’m 5 episodes in and enjoying it immensely. Another part Sky Italia production @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy. Don Minu is an unrale character.

1 Like

Where are you watching this, pal?

On my dodgy box, mate but you should be able to get it on Amazon prime.

Started a show called The Sopranos. Only on episode 2 but I think I’ll stick with it. Promising start

3 Likes

The Bada Bing sucks @Batigol in.

2 Likes

Started Series 2 there. Forgot about it after season 1 but got the prompt when Season 3 arrived. Bit of a headfuck but like the circular concept of time.

Home of Wendy’s.