Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Star Trek: Discovery back with a bang, great opening episode for S3.

2 Likes

ah lovely

It’s had its day

Fuck me season one of True Detective is something else. Matthew McConaughey is incredible

3 Likes

I’d say call it quits after season one. It goes to shit after.

2 Likes

4 Blocks is fucking brilliant. German series about Muslim Lebanese family involved in drug trade in Berlin. Bit cliché (wants to leave family drug business and have quiet life with wife and kids) but very good watching.

3 Likes

It’s unrale.

Ah stop. All seasons are different but you couldn’t say they get worse. More action in season 2. Season 3 could drive a sane man mad alright. And the ending… well…

You could and I would.

Bobby Axe Axelrod back tonight :ok_hand:

I enjoyed True Detective S2. I rewatched a month or so back and I thought it stood up well.

Colin Farrell is superb.

3 Likes

I actually quite liked it.The casting of Vince Vaugh was brutal though.If they had John Malkovic or somebody else playing his role it would have been a totally different story.

2 Likes

The love angle between Farrell and yer wan was well done. Vince Vaughan ruined the whole thing though.

1 Like

100%

The scene with Colin Farrell and his da with Conway Twitty playing was absolutely unreal.

Also Colin Farrell’s relationship with his son was beautiful. It’s how I want to build my relationship with Fulvio Jr.

2 Likes

Colin Farrell is a gem

A fabulous scene.“You were here first”

1 Like

“You ain’t that fast
Aw son
They kill you
They shoot you to pieces”

A wonderful scene

1 Like

Billions keeps getting better.

Any speech by Chuck is brilliant.