Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

What season? I thought season 5 stopped due to Covid and there was no return date.

Talking to.myself.here but that was fucking brilliant. Binge watched the 3 seasons. Ali Hamady and the gang are some boys

4 Blocks: 8.5 verging on 9/10.

Season 5 but looks like half the number of episodes

Is that on Netflix?

No on Prime I think but I just torrented the 3 individual series.

Allah is Great. Peace be with the Profit (from.gear)

1 Like

Is True Detective on netflix?

I gave up on it when they started working together. Talk about jumping the shark

Nope. HBO series

1 Like

Billions is one of those shows that is hard to watch as it loves the smell of its own farts.

It’s nearly as bad as the couple of seasons of Suits I watched.

1 Like

Tehran is unreal. Watch it.

I think it’s quite underrated. People were expecting a carbon copy of S2, which it ain’t. I’m also in the minority that think Vinny Vaughn was alright in it

There were great scenes but the plot was convuluted and it suffered by comparison to Season 1

1 Like

Finally finished up Succession Season 2 tonight. Sets it up nicely for whenever the heck we get a season 3

I also started watching the SOA spin off Mayans MC, which has been out a few years. It’s got the cheesey dialogue and ridiculous storylines of SOA, but good brainless fun. Five episodes in.

2 Likes

Good show.

I’d agree with this. People just let their dislike of Vince Vaughn overpower them. I didn’t think he took away from it in anyway.

It might not have been as good as S1 but I enjoyed it.

I like Vince Vaughan or at least have no issue with him. He was fucking awful though

1 Like

Got my summit ice jacket this morning.

4 Likes

Nathan for You is being added to Netflix shortly

Edit, I’m sure I saw that on the NFY reddit recently but can’t see any news links

1 Like

Would you believe that Summit Ice only came into my head yesterday for some reason.

Great support against Anti Semitism

1 Like

The Undoing (HBO) psychological thriller, certainly seems to be getting the temperatures rising.