Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Is it worth starting this show? I’m guessing you’re going to say yes.

I fell asleep a load of times watching it. Struggled through season one and left it.

S1 is average. It gets good from midway S2 onwards and from S3 onwards its one of the best shows on TV. Basically you need some patience.

1 Like

The Good Lord Bird with Ethan Hawke as slave abolitionist John Brown is very good.

“You all going to hang me or not? I’ve got chores”

1 Like

Just finished season two of Gomorrah. Fuck me…

:clap:

4 Likes

It goes down hill from there.

Bit savage but :+1::+1::+1:

Anyone watched the new vikings episodes?

Fargo season 4 was on TG4 last night, has anyone seen it? Not rated that hot on IMDb anyway. The third season was poor also compared to first two.

Also Yellowstone with Costner, anyone seen it? Was recommended to me

Fargo 4: worth the watch but not as good as any prior season

Yellowstone: not bad. Bit slow but decent enough. Watched first season, might go back again to others. Kind of show that would kill an hour. Bird in it is a fucking ride tho, red head.

1 Like

I’d agree with all that.
Fargo 4 takes a while to come together.

Kelly Reilly, bloody hell. She must have been freezing taking that bath outdoors.

I’d have to be dug out of her hypothermic corpse

I always thought, from the name, that this was a Buffy type show with Banshees instead of vampires… Is it worth watching?

It’s unreal. Wait until season 3 and the Bulgaria episode. Mamma Mia.

2 Likes

It’s brillaint. Nothing supernatural the towns name is Banshee and nothing else. OTT violence and cartoonish bad guys but a great watch. The Chinese guy and commissioner Burrell are great characters

The Queen’s Gambit is decent.

1 Like

Your Honor is worth a look.

1 Like

I’m watching it, quite good

Yellowstone season 2 is very good tv, really ramped up. The 7th episode was a scorcher, I looked it up on IMDb and sure enough it’s rated 9.5.
The daughter in law Indian bird is an absolute angel. A cracker. Not gone on Kelly Reilly at all

This is Us is dripping with cheese … Mandy Moore is looking well tho.