Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

This Banshee with the Amish in it? One of the best things on TV.

Anyone watch Warrior?

What am I missing with this thing? Have tried 3 times to get into based on recommendations and just doesn’t click at all. It’s like a watery Sons of Anarchy with even looser storylines

I watched 2 episodes and the analogy with Sons of Anarchy is apt … I wouldnt say watery, i’d say on par with it… both very predictable and silly plot lines.

Maybe its just not for you

It’s just full of riding and violence, not much of a storyline

Warrior is a top easy watching TV show… I think its very good. Based on Bruce Lees writings. His daughter directs or has something to do with it anyway

I couldn’t get into Banshee either, bang average I thought.

Is Six Feet Under any good?

Never bothered to watch it.

A discovey of witches is good watching with your daughter

One of the all time great shows. Magnificent stuff.

It’s very good. It’s like Mad Men for dorks.

Catastrophe is on the sky box sets there. Started watching again earlier. Still laugh out loud funny… Not far off the best comedy of all time

2 Likes

I’m watching Jack Ryan on prime. It’s decent.

1 Like

No

First few seasons are excellent

1 Like

Watched that, it gets progressively worse and is almost unwatchable for a finish. Mandy Moore though…

One of the greatest endings of a tv show in modern times too. But got way too lodged up it own hole at times and I’m not sure @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would enjoy the homosexual elements to it.

fuck … i’ll have to sit through the lot so i’ll just focus on the positives like Mandy.

Same.

i actually had to come back to it for the ending as id heard it was great. the quality of the show was linked to appearances by richard jenkins as the dad, he was brilliant.

1 Like