Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

If you haven’t watched the marvel movies you’re essentially randomly opening a book on the 24th chapter.

1 Like

Yeah it changes at end out of that

They start to see colours - it’s worth sticking with. Apparently they will live through different decades and TV tropes.

Some nice touches - add for toastmaster. Stark industries.

1 Like

The advert in the second episode was far more informative, it really struck a chord.

1 Like

Nobody would bee expecting a SWORD to appear

Ah I have… Last night was a bad night for me to start a new show…

Anyone watching Stephen King’s book The Stand on the small screen? I think it’s 4-5 episodes in. It’s based on what’s considered his masterpiece and longest book about a killer flu that wipes out 99% of the population.

Where is it on ?

Did he not lock it down to fuck at the start of the book?

2 Likes

Some US channel maybe AMC. My dodgy IPTV subscription has each episode as they come in. I’ve watched the first three and it’s ok but has a very walking dead feel to it.

1 Like

First ep watched… Its a strange time its been released :see_no_evil:the whole series is up on iptv… Decent enough I’d say

The book was very good. But it’s say its 25 years since I read it now

1 Like

I have the book at home I don’t know when I’ll get around to it, it looks daunting is it worth the effort?

I wouldn’t manage it now I’d say. Took me months to read then. I’d say would take years now

The man in the high castle - yay or nay? Watched a couple of episodes last night and seems decent but miserable- presume it continues like that?

1 Like

I watched the first two seasons I think. Ok, but lost interest.

The Americans not a bad watch. Russian spies in US around 80s

The Serpent- well worthy of a watch. A serial killer who drugged and killed westerners throughout Asia. Based on true story.

Your Honor- easy watch with twists and turns that’d have you grimace.

Yeah I have a feeling it might not be for me but I’ll watch another episode now shortly and I’ll see.

The Americans - excellent show
The Serpent - good but dragged out
Your Honor - I’m enjoying, Cranston v good

Watched first two episodes of this tonight. Good stuff.

First two seasons are decent if you like WW2 and alternative history stuff. Then it gets weirder and weirder

1 Like