Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Yay

1 Like

I’d recommend Defending Jacob if you’ve not seen it. Crime thriller series. Teenage son accused of murder.

2 Likes

I see Fargo season four was on TG4 earlier is this any good?

It’s alright but not as engaging as the other series if I’m honest.

3rd episode tonight.

I’ve taken the foot off the pedal for the afternoon and whizzed into Amazon Prime.

Vice was my selection and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Based on the life story of former VP Dick Cheyne.

There was a fine gathering of duplicitous bastards, Nixon, Kissinger, Rumsfeld etc. Dick held his own and more in regards mastery of the dark arts. About 2.25 hrs, don’t be fooled by a cut-off around the hour mark. A solid enjoyable 8.33/10.

5 Likes

He had W on toast.

1 Like

Christian Bale gives a Tour Dr France as does Sam Rockwell

Two episodes into A Teacher. It’s good. Episodes only 30 mins too.

After watching first 3 series of Gomorrah over the summer, I got round to watching the last series this month. Mudderagawd - off the scale. I believe there’s a 5th series on the way too - epic.

4 Likes

Half way through the third series, building nicely with the kids now involved.
The Bulgarian episode was good but not as outstanding as was stated here before. Maybe it was built up too much.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

It’s a Sin.

About gay people in the 80’s as AIDS emerges. From Channel 4.

Very good.

1 Like

There’s a movie to watch as well between the fourth and fifth series. Just in case you didn’t know.

3 Likes

Lovely. I watched the actual Gomorrah movie a few years ago too

Anyone seen 22.11.63?

Decent

I read the book - and really enjoyed it - I’ve started the movie twice and haven’t finished it.

Wanda vision, talk to me?

do it :+1:

1 Like

Yeah pretty decent