Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Smashing.

1 Like

Any links for this?

Naw, I download everything as a torrent. I can dropbox it to you if you want.

Haven’t used torrents since rapidshare about 12 years ago. Can you use torrents on a tablet?

Don’t know. I assume if it ran windows it would work. You’d be better off with a PC obviously. Better everything.

1 Like

Mr Inbetween is terrific fare.

It’s unreal.

magic

Crock of shit

EDIT: ok, upto ep 3 and about 70% in, crock of shit. Taken a turn now, might be worth persevering

I’ve it on movie HD AFAIK-remember

Finally watched the last episode of The Expanse S5. Cracking, if a little rushed, episode for a great season. The last ten minutes managed to move the plot forward more than the prior 9 episodes. Hard to believe there will only be one more season, the world building is so good it could go for ages.

Just finished where Amos blasted off for Luna. Its been a very good season, but I would agree that they appear to be holding back the throttle a little for a big finish. Still one of the best shows out there though, outstanding.

I suppose all the plotlines are coming together. It will be interesting to see how they juxtapose the old ans bad guys.

1 Like

About three quarters through The Virtues, new drama series by Shane Meadows with Stephen Graham.
It is the best thing I’ve seen since Chernobyl. Graham is stunning. The two Irish actresses are brilliant. It’s tough going, but christ it’s good.
Stephen Graham has to be the best actor around at the moment, a performance for the ages.

1 Like

I gave up after the first episode. I just found it too sad. Maybe I’ll go again after lockdown. Graham is indeed a brilliant actor.

It is pretty grim and bleak, but I’m just finding it completely compelling.

It is a tough watch but excellent like anything Shane Meadows does. A very real and gritty show.

1 Like

Meadows is very good at silences. Regular lengthy pauses in conversations that have the effect of increasing the tension till it’s almost unbearable.

1 Like

Is the expanse worth a watch.

Yes.

1 Like