Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

As in, what is the link between me suggesting flixtor and you bringing up Tarantino, harrleson and mcconaghy?!

Oh, I must have hit reply to you by accident. No relation.

2 Likes

Up to date. Golf, Wordle, and ass tappin - whatā€™s not to like.

1 Like

Caught up with Masters of the Air this evening. Itā€™s perfectly watchable but it does lack that BoB magic of having a great lead character like Dick Winters or Ron Livingston being a pisshead. The Elvis lad doesnā€™t really have the charm or charisma to really be one of the main leads but I like the Egan character.

Anyone ever hear of a series called Preacher?
Supposed to be decent,according to IMDB.

Thereā€™ll never be another BOB.

1 Like

It was alright. Very violent, based on an (excellent) comic, which it wasnā€™t as good as.

1 Like

Hijack is quite enjoyable, Apple TV.

2 Likes

Welcome to a year ago.

2 Likes

Came out on the 28th June but I get what you are saying.

Dont worry bud. Ignore the cynicism. Dont let them get you down.

They just chip chip chip away at you. But Iā€™m from strong stock, have put up with worse over the years.

Very strong stock, shur didnt ye keep all the food during the famine for yerselves.

Soup was free of monetary charge back then, no?

And there you have it. My word.

I watched the first episode of Shogun last night. Has promiseā€¦ Set in 17th century Japan. 50/50 Jap/ English subtitles.

It looks to have the right amount of political intrigue, violence and nudity.

2 Likes

Not the Richard Chamberlain version so

That was some garbage season four of True Detective - started off bright but quickly got worse and was quite farcical for a finish. Hard to see where the series goes from here - thatā€™ll probably be it Iā€™d imagine.

3 Likes

Didnt bother seeing it out in the end. Gash.

2 Likes

Tokyo Vice season 2 decent so far