Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

No, actual events. Not dungeons and dragons

You’re watching a documentary? What’s It called ?

Brilliant

Premiere dates for June TV shows :tv:

#TheAcolyte — June 4
#TheBoys S4 — June 13
#HouseOfTheDragon S2 — June 16
#TheBear S3 — June 27

2 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2024/0509/1448320-baby-reindeers-real-life-martha-to-take-legal-action/

Finished Mad Men last night.A good show but not nearly as good as people make out.How people compare it to the Wire or Sopranos is beyond me.A solid 7/10.Don Draper is Tony Soprano lite.I think Pete ended up being my favourite character.The ending was also pretty shit tbf.Maybe I just didn’t “get it”

3 Likes

I agree. I found it a bit of a disappointment overall after all the hype

1 Like

I tried to warn you… Very over hyped show. The best part of it is the baps on the red head.

3 Likes

Tbf I lol’d once when the secretary ran over yer mans foot with the lawnmower in the office.Like I say it was decent but that’s it.I thought they ripped off a lot of things from the Sopranos.

Spoken like an astute judge of the arts.

2 Likes

It’s below The West Wing for sure

The first 4 seasons anyway

1 Like

She is a fucking nutjob. I saw clips of her interview with Piers morgan, couldnt suffer him or her for an hour, but if nothing else, the woman playing her on the tv show has her down to a tee. A right weirdo.
Someone posted her facebook page Redirecting... on a youtube link, posting away like crazy everday rambling nonsensical shit and misspellings all over the place. Exactly like the character on the show. Id say shes some liar. It does look yer man Gadd exaggerated a good bit about the whole thing, but she seems as fucked up in real life as she does on the show

I can’t bring myself to watching the Morgan interview, or really delving into the real-life stuff. I though the show was quite good. I was expecting it to be much darker than it was (episode 4 was pretty dark alright), but well-written and good performances.

How was she outed, the Facebook link? Who knew her to do that but some one very close to the creator

Some fucking busybody with too much time on the internet tracked her down, no doubt.

1 Like

It pretty much looks like she outed herself to be honest. I’m sure she was easy enough to find anyway, but she didnt do a whole lot to hide herself.

I saw 2 clips of her interview, one was where she wouldnt answer what grade she to for her degree, and the other was saying that she didnt write all the emails, or if she did, it didnt mean she was a stalker. Someone had a link to her facebook, and being a fucking busybody, I clicked into it. You couldnt read it all though, fucking mental shit.

“A right weirdo.
Someone posted her facebook page Redirecting… 2 on a youtube link, posting away like crazy everday rambling nonsensical shit and misspellings all over the place”

On FB, seriously?

Shogun is fantastic, filmed in beautiful BC too. I just can’t understand the cultural acceptance of death as a problem solver, as a duty at times etc.

1 Like

It was more the belief that life, and Death, were about duty… honour bound societies didn’t really see life and death as the ultimate goal…a life without honour had no meaning.