Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

Indeed, it was the unkindest cut of all

Loads of diddies in it which helps.

Just watched the last episode of The Long Shadow, the dramatisation of the time of Peter Sutcliffe.

Fantastic series. I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

Great show. Unrale violence and riding going on in it

Not a big sci fi or animation fan but a handful of episodes into scavengers reign and it is excellent

1 Like

Breeders is a decent watch. Finished first season this weekend and thought it decent.

Humour brought to lot of situations many on this board will be going through on the long, windy path of parenting.

Handy one to watch with the partner.

1 Like
2 Likes

Looks unreal

@Big_Dan_Campbell (and other Nathan Fielder fans) - did you watch first episode of The Curse yet? Another very odd creation but I thought it was excellent, particularly the second half of it.

1 Like

It’s on the list

1 Like

It’s decent, I’m as far as Season 3 and there was a fourth and final season released recently. It does gradually lose the humour as the seasons progress though.

Very decent 6-parter called ‘Payback’ set in Edinburgh, kind of a Taggart feel to it. Money laundering and various shenanigans. On Britbox but probably available on most of the eye pea TV options. It’s on Plex too. 7.5/10.

I’m actually going to require you to move it to the top of your list. It’s not one to defer.

I watched the two episodes last night. It is going to get dark very quick.

Very surprised love in the third degree wasn’t picked up by the networks. Show had a lot of promise.

1 Like

Fargo Season five has just started on Hulu.
It stars Juno Temple.
Sinn é…

3 Likes

Not too gone on the first couple of eps so far. The supporting cast are a huge drop-off from a lad like Hamm. There’s one or two in the cast you’d assume are a hit-and-hope to get younger viewers.

There is a new true detective series in January with Jodie Foster as the lead.

1 Like

The Gone isn’t bad. Over now but I assume ye could pick it up on the RTE Player.

Heading into season 2 obviously based on the ending

Is it any good ? There was some entertainment critic on newstalk the other day raving about it.