Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 2)

Have you completed it? The latest episode is a masterpiece in awkwardness and tension without the usual fielder laughs.

Weird/interesting show

Is this the curse youā€™re on about? Yerman Dougie the director is the best character in it. I thought it would be funnier, Iā€™m eight episodes in and it feels to be building to a great pay off in the last episode of the series. Fielders the rehearsal is better.

Anyone watching the sci fi show Foundation? Watched a couple of episodes last night and it has potentialā€¦ Was mildly surprised to see someone i know from a past life in it.

This weekā€™s episode is great. Itā€™s probably the least funny season of Fargo to date but the scene at the election debate was gas altogether. And then it could go dark fierce quick

1 Like

Final season of Res Dogs was the best season @LionelRitchie. A truly beautiful show, with thoroughly likeable characters throughout. Loved the arc of the original Res Dogs in the final season.

3 Likes

How do you know Darragh?

A cross over of threads here?

Thereā€™s a load from the Limerick orts scene involved behind the camera, herselfā€™s brother is going out to Prague again soon to pick up shooting from when the writerā€™s strike stopped production.

1 Like

Is that the thing they filmed in the factory over in castletroy?

Troy Studios yeah

A friend of ours went out to look at the production and she ended up with a cameo in it :joy:

Didnā€™t realise thatā€¦ Makes sense now. Season two has gotten very good reviewsā€¦ Season 1 seems like a slow burner.

A mateā€™s young lad has a role and he keeps asking me what I think of it. I havenā€™t seen a screel of it yet :man_shrugging:t2:

Be a hard watch if youā€™re not a sci fi geek (guilty)

I watched it all from start to finish again but with my teenage kids over Xmas. Was absolutely brilliant

1 Like

Watching Shrinking (Apple TV) here in the evenings at the moment. A drama-comedy with Jason Segel, Harrison Ford. Light but easy watching and funny enough.

1 Like

Welcome back mate. Was just about to log you in the missing members thread

I enjoyed that over Xmas. Heā€™s a gas cunt and Harrison Fordā€™s gruff character enjoyable too

Loudermilk

Watched 2 episodes of Ted. Entertaining 6/10