UEFA champions league 2017/2018 qualifiers

Who’d potentially be the easiest and also the most dangerous to draw out of that lot pal?

I have forgotten more about the sport than you will ever know . Did I read somewhere you discovered Celtic when man city went down to the fourth tier of English soccer . A chap from Wexford supporting Celtic ffs . I fully understand lads from Donegal , Derry , Sligo , Leitrim and Achill following the club but a chap from Wexford is comical .

None of them are worth a baked shit .

Yes .

We’ve beaten Astana, Qarabag and Be’er Sheva in the last few years in qualifiers. Rijeka won the Croatian league ahead of Dinamo Zagreb (who’d won it for many years in a row) and Slavia Prague haven’t won away from home in Europe for 10 years. We’ve had the prospect of tougher final qualification round ties in the past - they all seem eminently beatable to me.

1 Like

Only you can confirm what you read, pal. I fully understand lads from Shropshire, Dorset, Kensington and High Wycombe following the tories but a muldoon from Limerick is comical.

3 Likes

That’s a clamping

I have interests and the Conservative party look after them best . Purely self interest TBH .

You remind me of the Bird in the film The Field . A pathetic arselicker .

2 Likes

You remind me of Edward carson.a hun cunt that loves stick hurling

8 Likes

Oooooft

2 Likes

That’s a headshot.

1 Like

I am not a Hun . A practicing Catholic, believes in a United Ireland . I believe in small government , encouraging business and welfare being a safety net rather than a hammock . That might offend your limited narrow worldview but there you go .

Explaining = losing

1 Like

Arselicking = losing .

Hunskelping = winning

I have no interest in sectarianism . I watch Celtic on occasion in Europe .

Ditto

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but the likes of Ajax getting knocked out tonight means there’s a very strong chance Celtic would be 3rd (third) seeds if they progress to the group stages.