Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Boris would be an extra layer of duct tape round the well nailed down coffin. As you well know.

Theres not a hope in hell Boris will get it. Hunt is running the show now . Heā€™ll be in number 10 by Christmas albeit probably as a caretaker pm

Boris is a proven vote winner, no will care about the past in a month or two, all will be forgiven, no matter how bad things are now, imagine that Labour clown Starmer at the wheel

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hunt is a slithering weasel of a man, a two faced lying sleveen, so he may do well in the Tories alright. Iirc he was anti brexit. I wonder if this is the dog days of the BNP/erg/ukippers.

Teresa May safe pair of hands. 100/1

Could they give it to Ralf Ragnick and then scout the dutch or Belgian parliaments for an up coming politician?

1 Like
2 Likes

Whoā€™s that lying beside the sea

1 Like

E i e i o

1 Like

That article hasnā€™t even been spell checked. It is shoddy, poorly reading, un-referenced, with little or no support, and actually does a disservice to the truth either way.

Hunt has completely reversed the mini budget.

The Hunt for Blue October.

1 Like

How is Truss still prime minister. These are my principles, if you donā€™t like them I have others.

Sir Graham Brady being pestered by unhappy deppities. Many furiously submitting letter to be on side A while hoping the Government hang on while theyā€™re on team B. What kind of gobshites get elected over there, itā€™s like thereā€™s 600 Kevin Boxer Morans pumping water into turloughs.

5 Likes

Youre some quisling.

1 Like

Sheā€™s risen to prime minister based on that. Prominent remainer to arch brexiteer in a flash.

Kay Burley knew

2 Likes

Will she survive the day?

No one wants to see Liz Truss exposed.