Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

They could struggle to borrow money shortly. Wont be any rush from EU to lend, russia have other things on their mindā€¦if there was an IMF bail out needed no way do tories surviveā€¦lot to happen before xmas alright

A great line

1 Like

Gordo putting the boot in

Heā€™ll have a photo sitting on her once sheā€™s ousted

6 Likes

Browner v Bojo in 2029 will be epic

Boris was the boy with his finger in the dyke after all.

Surprised that it took them so long to shaft him.

Gordo is a cunt

Boris will be back in charge by hognameny

Boris had his finger in lots of things.
Boris was a cunt and an idiot (and remains both)
If his fat ass was blocking a leak in the dam, it was entirely coincidental.
Boris didnā€™t have a policy other than Boris.
Truss, well naked self interest will prevent the Tories moving against her Iā€™d imagine, but who knows :person_shrugging:
I think the jobbing backbencher will have to balance the risk to his/her seat of keeping the utter vapidity that is truss, versus the even greater shambles that yet another heave against a leader will portray. I think theyā€™ll stick rather than twist, unless the market really moves against them. None of them actually care about the country, itā€™s citizens, or how it is run. Theyā€™ll all be looking at how best to survive and thrive individually. You donā€™t join the Tory party out of a burning desire for public service.

4 Likes

Only people earning more than 150k per annum will be better off.

Job is oxo lads. Theyā€™re signing an fta with San Marino next week worth trillions

IMF is exactly where theyā€™re heading. I was watching a bit of yer man the chancellor last night saying how this was going to attract investment in the U.K. I was actually stunned at his pure ignorance. They remind me a bit of the English rugby team. They reckon pure brawn will get them over the line without the need for any brain

Good point mike. Why, when i won senior county and provincial medals (as a callow youth of a mere fifteen summers) i relied on both brains and brawn

3 Likes

Only people on 150 will be significantly better off, and even that will be offset if they have a mortgage to pay and a big house to heat Iā€™d imagine. This is just getting the kids and grandkids to stop your SUV rolling back downhill because you canā€™t afford petrol but you drove abroad anyway.

Yeah madnessā€¦ The cap on electricity is the main only benefit to the low paid

Well if sterling devalues massively it might make it a low cost location to set upā€¦ But I doubt that was the plan :joy:

Serious bang of the pee flynns here

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Not really.

Services maybe . But in terms of production for export, theyā€™ll attract nothing due to Brexit.

1 Like