Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

@balbec has lost the dressing room

2 Likes

Reports of MP’s in tears and being man handled to vote with the government. This is mad stuff.

If that stopped you being a Tory then

2 Likes

Vlad would blush

1 Like
1 Like

Its like the Clare County board AGM

20 Likes

The way things are going , shed be the first one on the plane

This man is seeeething

4 Likes

Appears Truss herself missed this vote this evening :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Charlie is too good for the cunts

3 Likes

Charlie is a gent

6 Likes

I’ve said it before but it’s a bit rich for these lads to coming out complaining now. It’s not like she hid the fact she was an idiot :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

1 Like

I see the deputy whip has packed it in as well

Bad news for labor. Hard to think how anyone else could possibly be any worse.
Mind you this it the tory party we are talking about

1 Like

In fairness, given that she was a jobbing Midlands conveyancer before being appointed attorney general on the back of Boris (one way or another), she could hardly be expected to understand that personal email shouldn’t be used for highly sensitive state documents.
“I reported myself” :joy::joy::joy:
Shhhuuure you did Suella.
Hunt claneing house

Bar Jeremy Hunt finds a half trillion hidden in the sofa, it wont matter. They’ll go through at least two years of serious enough austerity and it will take ao g time for the British public to turn a bli d eye to the last three years in particular

I’d rate Staunton’s communications skills slightly ahead of Truss and his leadership skills well ahead. Stan a clear winner in terms of longevity too.

Perhaps the most noteworthy comparison between the Staunton and Truss reigns comes in the area of fake dead relatives.

But at least with Stan, it wasn’t his fault that other people pretended they had dead grannies. Truss’s aides pretended her relatives had died just to get her out of media appearances.

1 Like

Maybe he is related to Gene Hunt after all

2 Likes