Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Itā€™s all about who you know and not what you know.

Thatā€™s what itā€™s all about and always has been. The Mayfair set asset stripping their own country and getting rich off flogging it for parts.

These fuckers have basically run the Tory party for the last 60 years.

This a country who went in to mourning for 12 days because an old lady died. If they swallow that crap itā€™s no wonder the country is going up in smoke.

Several made small fortunes.
The rest made large fortunes.

Looks like the Labour party are going to endorse PR.

Sterling hitting record lows?

Feel sorry for our UK posters. I hope ye fixed the mortgage rate

All the Brexiteers will be grand, they can just holiday at home

What is going on over there? Have all those in the Tory party been infected with mad cow disease or something? Its madness what they are doing to their own country.

TNH. Hedge fund managers donā€™t go around anouncing their positions at conferences, ffs. And if they werenā€™t shorting it at 1.20 a couple of months ago, they didnā€™t start taking positons at 1.08 on Thursday and Friday. Hedge funds are the boogie men of the derivatives world and itā€™s not their action bringing the pound to these levels this time.

2 Likes

Great time to renew with Bang Bang

5 Likes

It was a dinner a few were at. A few pints, and many canā€™t help but gloat amongst their own.

Ooftt

3 trillion of debt. Bond rates are starting to climb. IMF could be in before Christmas.

I re upped a month ago :face_vomiting:

Youā€™d actually hope so tbh. Ireland needed them as much to get a grip as anything. UK badly needs them mainly to lay down the law.
Not sure how much debt needs refinancing. I donā€™t actually think Lizzy cares. I think she will pay whatever and shrug, itā€™s not her money. Iā€™d imagine the real tension now will be between number 10 and the Bank of England.
I wonder how long this can go on for actually. The can must be reaching the end of the road now.
How quickly do you reckon this could unravel?

Itā€™s unravelling

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll end up begging to be let back into the EU and having to join the Euro as a final indignity

3 Likes

Is it not all just a temporary blip that will correct itself over the next few months? Everyone is just a little jumpy at the moment

1 Like

Gloating away about cableā€¦ have you seen a eur chart? The dollar is hammering everything. Cableā€™s taken the worst but youā€™re going on about brexit as if the EU is rosy. EU has just as little room to maneuver, itā€™s a shambles but paddy midwit.thimks itā€™s all brexit and tories guffaw guffaw :roll_eyes:

2 Likes