Uk Affairs - Sterling is taking a Pounding

Im dreading this conference. The fuckers over there will be hoarding every box of rochers they can get and will probably set up a stall outside

THE I

THE I

THE IMF

2 Likes

Truss won’t see Christmas. Johnson will be like Harry Redknapp at Portsmouth, a temporary standing aside.

Johnson could do what Truss is doing now and his support would go up.

When your face don’t fit, your face don’t fit.

Could you copy and paste. I’m blocked off Twitter after someone posted one of Nigel farage mourning the queen saying it looked suspiciously like he had a fag below out of shot because there was smoke swirling up, and I commented “maybe hopefully he’s on fire” :person_shrugging:

13 Likes

That’s a who’s who of cunts.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

:joy:

1 Like

Thanks, but having a two year or five year fix is irrelevant if it’s due in the next few months.
As regards improved leadership, it couldn’t get any worse.

2 Likes

Apparently I was inciting hatred.

Inciting laughter :joy:

1 Like

I sent it to a pal of mine who was on the battlements when IMF came calling here

He said it’s a load of fluff and the IMF will be on top floor of Treasury before Christmas - said the bond markets have them in their sights now, everybody is selling and it’s too late for them

1 Like

sell-trading

I think for the country in general, which has some really nice and kind folk in it, the sooner the IMF are in, the better. They need their cage well and truly rattled. They need a government which will let the civil service run the country for a while with little interference.

5 Likes

I’d say most Tory voters think the IMF is a defunct chain of furniture stores.

We’re not goin’ to ‘ave a bunch of blooming foreigners teliin’ us ‘ow to run our country again.

3 Likes

Tough times ahead for all. Fear not. I have crunched the numbers and come up with a top 5 financial gurus on TFK to keep us above water
1 @gilgamboa
2 @Tim_Riggins
3 @anon98850436
5 @Cheasty
4 @balbec

3 Likes

The working man has his say.

Cc @gilgamboa @briantinnion @Spidey

5 Likes

@Cheasty knows how to stretch a welfare cheque.

1 Like

The James O’Brien of the Welsh principality