UK general election 2019 - corbinned

:smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don’t give a flying shit whether you or anybody else reads them

It’s quietly satisfying that such posts irk you though

Apparently the fact that Russia desperately wants the Tories and not Labour to win is an irrelevance :laughing:

Keeping believing whatever you want to believe, sure

Trump is literally operating and supporting Russian foreign policy positions from within the White House

Corbyn has always been a peacenik - there are many far worse things to be - and that’s quite different to being a Russian asset, I’m sure you’ll agree

The Soviet European Union will be wonderful.

They don’t irk me, I just scroll past. I used like your posts, you used to be relevant.

The Taxpayers Alliance is a moneypit for far right US interests

The difference between libertarianism and fascism is paper thin, some would say and with some justification that it is in fact a revolving door

They irk you enough for you to say so

I’m by far the most relevant poster on this forum because I’m the only poster who identifies the most relevant issues of our time - well possibly @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy with SEGREGATED cycle lanes does too

2 Likes

It’s official - the UK press is a right-wing propaganda shit show

Sid gets it right yet again

This is how democracies die

Sidney is mad

1 Like

Treating the public and factuality with such contempt is how democracies die

The Tories have stopped pretending they have any regard for truth whstsoever and now operate a Russia-Trump-style system of propaganda

The reason @anon7035031 suddenly claims to like the Liberal Democrats suddenly makes sense

It’s the nukes, stupid

As hell and he’s not gonna take it anymore.

1 Like

Crikey it really is 1983 all over again in the Labour Party.

:laughing:

The predictable flowchart of responses to any feedback around the flow of digital diarrhea would be quite humourous in a corporate environment.

Manager: Glad to see you’re settling into the role. Little bit of constructive feedback to your first submission. Mostly good if a little longer than required. Can you shorten everything between the 2nd and 34th paragraph? Make them a bit more concise. That would be great, thanks.
Sidney: Does my writing irk you?
Manager: It doesn’t irk me and if it did that wouldn’t be a good thing for you. Anyway, just tighten them up a little please.
Sidney: It’s so satisfying that my work bugs you so much. You couldn’t help yourself, you had to pipe up about it.
Manager: Um, are you ok?
Sidney: THIS IS AMAZING! I now own part of your tiny little brain.
Manager: O…K… I’m going to schedule a meeting with HR for tomorrow. Your attendance is mandatory. [Walks off]
Sidney: [whispers] I’m getting promoted!

14 Likes

If you’re not able to post anything insightful about the actual issues, and clearly that is the case, you’ve had enough chances here now and produced reams of low quality, pointless posts, why are you bothering to post here at all?

You’re not providing any insight, you’re not providing any humour, you aren’t providing anything except exceedingly cliched and turgid emptiness

But sure maybe a few smilies will deflect from your lack of anything insightful to say

Did someone say “digital diarrhoea”?

Because that there is a classic of the genre

2 Likes

Well it’s not a joke, because this is the same tired out joke of a policy that the left pushed in the 80s. One that made Labour unelectable.

This is the 2016 US election and US Supreme Court appointee hearing from 2018 all over again.

You’re the joke, pal, but you haven’t copped that yet

For somebody with so much to say, you have a curious way of saying absolutely nothing of interest

I believe it’s now called “digital diarrhoea”

We’re at the “I know you are but what am I stage” for Sid. Get some fresh air.