UK general election 2019 - corbinned

Lib dems won’t deal with corbyn. Few will.

Swinson is making a fool of herself

The Lib Dems have proved themselves only too happy to deal with the Tories and their austerity and ridicuous college tution fees, yet they can’t accept mild social democracy

Will hurt her in the polls if she doesn’t co-operate

Lib Dem support is already ebbing away and will only get lower between now and the election

She is driving that support away

Johnson should come to Derry and tell the Bloody Sunday families face to face that their case is “vexatious”

Cunt

You’re not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

Any ideas as to who is behind this @Julio_Geordio?

@Copper_pipe

@flattythehurdler?

the poor lad cant even turn on a telly without it going on fire let alone mount a sophisticated cyber attack

1 Like

That’s exactly what he wants you to think

I think this is even more pertinent than it already was, and it was already the number one most pertinent issue as regards what is happening in British politics

2 Likes

It’s so cute the way some lads here act like Putin is some sort of benevolent “strongman” when in fact he’s a fascist tyrant who is easily the biggest threat to Europe since Hitler

He’s a hell of a lot smarter than Hitler, which is quite worrying

Over the last half decade, the world has witnessed a disturbing escalation in disruptive cyberattacks. In 2015 and 2016, hackers snuffed out the lights for hundreds of thousands of civilians in the first power outages ever triggered by digital sabotage. Then came the most expensive cyberattack in history, NotPetya, which inflicted more than $10 billion in global damage in 2017. Finally, the 2018 Olympics became the target of the most deceptive cyberattack ever seen, masked in layers of false flags.

In fact, those unprecedented events aren’t merely the recent history of cyberwarfare’s arms race. They’re all linked back to a single, highly dangerous group of hackers: Sandworm.

Since late 2016, I’ve been tracing the fingerprints of these Russian operatives from the US to Ukraine to Copenhagen to Korea to Moscow. The result is the book Sandworm , available Tuesday from Doubleday. But parts of that reporting have also been captured in a series of WIRED magazine features, which have charted the arc of Sandworm’s rise and catalogued some of its most brazen attacks. Here, together, are those three stories, from the first shots fired in Sandworm’s cyberwar against Ukraine, to the ballooning international toll of NotPetya, to the mysterious attack on the Pyeongchang Olympics, whose fingerprints ultimately led back to a tower looming over the Moscow canal.

Boris is walking this. His ultra positive message is wiping the floor with corbyn

A message that great things will happen if you throw yourself off a cliff is an ultra-positive message

It’s also very, very stupid

I don’t disagree mate.

Racist.

I do disagree then.

Like a party of Noel Grealishes