UK general election 2019 - corbinned

That’s outrageous from Kuenssberg in fairness.

3 Likes

Easy tell he never hurled for Limerick
:drum:

Theo on LBC now says that the aide bumped into the guy. Eddy Mair mentioned the incident half an hour ago and said that they would check it out. Which Theo has now done. A bad day for the Torres.

She’s a pain in the hole.

1 Like
4 Likes

:grin::grin:

It’s wonderful trolling.

Even the climb downs are so far off the mark.

This Mail On Sunday chap is clapping himself on the back for correcting the record:

But it’s “that seems to warrant an arrest” as though it’s a marginal call but maybe a stern talking to was more appropriate this time.

And of course this is what he tweeted at the time of the “incident”:

Even our good friend LauraK still called it a “pretty grim encounter” as though the details of the punch were slightly off but the hostility and venom was as she had portrayed.

3 Likes

Fucking smug head on her.

1 Like

The BBC is full of them.

Angela Rayner has improved a lot in debates in the last couple of years

Very impressive on C4 last night

Doing well here on BBC

I think the wheels are starting to turn a bit. Labour will still need the lib dems and the snp but there’s a bit of light starting to appear for them.

Rayner seems popular with undecideds

She tore Farage apart here - the C4 report she refers to was on this evening’s C4 News about racism in the Brexit Party in Hartlepool

1 Like

She will make a fine deputy PM

The C4 report she was referencing. This elections biggest casualty so far has been Nigel Farage, that’s him done as a political force of any magnitude I’d say

Question Time host Emma Barnett allowing herself to be played like a fiddle

She literally intervened to repeat Dominic Cummings’s fake denial

Bit like Fiona Bruce a few weeks ago

Earlier she asked Angela Rayner whether Labour would nationalise sausages, FFS sake

1 Like

Joanne Swinson is sort of growing on me, not in a political sense now

If that’s true it’s outrageous. Dobbo always seemed a sound enough skin, one of the least hateful in RTE. Johnson would be ripped arm from arm in Ireland.